Bushwackers

Awesome stuff. The show really is incredible! I can't wait for April 14 and 15!!!!

OK, the "mild" excitement I had is starting to build. I understand the drill is pretty cool - Steve Rinda with Jamey Thompson are proving to be a GREAT combination!!

it's going to be an incredible show. The press release says it all.

The design team has been beyond excited since they started this project. The members and staff's excitement has been buildling every time we get a new chunk of show and more info...

...now that it's all out there on the table, there is a serious BUZZ in Bushwacker land. April 14-15 is going to be a rockin' camp, no doubt.

it's going to be an incredible show. The press release says it all.

The design team has been beyond excited since they started this project. The members and staff's excitement has been buildling every time we get a new chunk of show and more info...

...now that it's all out there on the table, there is a serious BUZZ in Bushwacker land. April 14-15 is going to be a rockin' camp, no doubt.

I'm really excited to start seeing this whole show develop, I think it's going to be very entertaining for everyone, fans and performers. a couple weeks ago I was itchin' to go outside, but now with this cold weather, brrrrrrrr, maybe it's best we are in our warm in-door mode for camp next weekend. B)

We've been quiet most of the winter...and we felt it was time for a BIG update on our show and the state of the drum corps!

Click here to read the whole article

bumo :)

I'm really excited to start seeing this whole show develop, I think it's going to be very entertaining for everyone, fans and performers. a couple weeks ago I was itchin' to go outside, but now with this cold weather, brrrrrrrr, maybe it's best we are in our warm in-door mode for camp next weekend. B)

Well...we will be outside this weekend, most likely on Saturday. The staff likes to get the corps outside ASAP every April to start getting used to that accoustical environment. That way, when we're officially all outside at the end of April, there aren't any surprises. It's just drill, music, rock and roll.

...and rock and roll we will.