Whoa

I thought they were denying a uniform change?

I don't know that anyone with the corps ever "denied" a uniform change. They just didn't publicly announce the new unis. Yet.

. . . I've never used the word "pimp" as an adjective before, but the new unis are . . . pretty pimp.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know that anyone with the corps ever "denied" a uniform change. They just didn't publicly announce the new unis. Yet.

. . . I've never used the word "pimp" as an adjective before, but the new unis are . . . pretty pimp.

Does that mean they are wearing a multi-colored coat, fuzzy hats and walking canes?

yes.

Sweet! They are gonna be some good lookin' mother ...SHUT YO MOUTH!

I thought the "new uniform" rumor was dispelled that they were just getting new versions of their same uniform. Maybe they'll incorporate that shield thing into the uniforms. Maybe they'll be in all black with shades of blue on gauntlets or something.

Let the rumors fly!

BatmanRobin1966.jpg

HOLY MONKEYS, BATMAN!!!!

HOLY KLEENEX BATMAN!!!

IT WAS RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES AND WE BLEW IT!!!

Are they going to wear red?

:P I'll play the straight man here and say that no, they aren't using any colors other than blue and grayscale stuff/white/black/silver. As far as I know.

Cool, I was just thinking Michael Jacksons "Smooth Criminal" would sound great on the field. The band Alien Ant Farm covered that tune and did a good job with it. Can't wait to hear what the 'Coats do with this.