Webcast Reviews

visual0122

You wouldn't believe it. The registration web page didn't look like it went through but it still charged my credit card the 8 times I clicked the mouse. Then when I tried to log on it said there was no email address by my screen name............

So it looks like it didn't register.....period........but it still charged me.......

I hope WGI is ready for a little problem solving tomorrow.

Same problem. But, opened IE, instead of using Mozilla Firefox, and signed in. Boom! Watched finals, complaint free.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that definitely did not work. It still says it doesn't have an email from me.......

QUESTION: Do you have to be logged in for live support? Is it up and running yet today?

Edited by Musical_Spinner

All fixed, more or less impressed (some guards pushing boundaries of taste, more on that in reviews)

Is it just or me but during Fantasia did the webcast start to have issues and get a white screen sometimes and then it would come back. Seems to have settled down now as I type this.

Had no issues here - it's been great all night.