Capital Regiment Alumni Association

The Capital Regiment Alumni Association is putting together it's first alumni gathering. The date is Thursday July 5, 2007 at Crew Stadium- Artistry in Motion. Currently we are planning a barbeque and viewing of past shows. If anyone has any other ideas or would like to be involved, check out the capitalregiment.org forums for updates. We will need all the help we can get to make this a success.

Also, if enough people are interested we can reserve a block of seats for the show. If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible so we can make sure you have a seat with us.

*cough* Bump *cough*

Come on out and help us get the ball rolling toward the corps return to the field in 2008!

We would love to have anyone and everyone associated with the corps in all it's forms, and that includes the WGI line! Past and present voulnteers as well!

what does your bottom picture mean?

Andrew,

Thanks for putting this together! I'm not 100% sure on my summer plans are right now (might be marching with a senior corps), but if I'm available, I'll definitely try and make it to C-bus.

Great to hear. We now have a myspace page as well. www.myspace.com/capregalumni

We would love to have anyone and everyone associated with the corps in all it's forms, and that includes the WGI line! Past and present voulnteers as well!

I can provide a DVD of the 1997 and 1998 Winter lines (I recently put together)

I THINK I also have video of the very first summer performance, which was Toledo 1999.

I'm working on the AiM program book right now. Maybe a page of photos from over the years?

I'm also finishing up the DVD case art for Rick. Sorry for the delay.

See you at the show!

I don't think I'll be able to make it, as I'm in Houston.

:(

I can provide a DVD of the 1997 and 1998 Winter lines (I recently put together)

I THINK I also have video of the very first summer performance, which was Toledo 1999.

I'm working on the AiM program book right now. Maybe a page of photos from over the years?

I'm also finishing up the DVD case art for Rick. Sorry for the delay.

See you at the show!

I would love to have all that stuff. I am putting together a multimedia presentation for the event and a media archive. That would be great to have.