Div II/ III Predictions

I want a pet pig.

Nope. VK has announced elsewhere that they will be featuring badgers.

Perhaps next season.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we try to stay on topic? The hype surrounding VK's return is nice, but you have threads specifically about you guys already. I've read the "We'll plan to lose by X amount after X amount penalties because of:" far too much today.

My thoughts:

OC

Spartans

SCVC

Teal

Jersey

BDB

Fever

Raiders

Revolution

Memphis

Impulse

VK

Can we try to stay on topic? The hype surrounding VK's return is nice, but you have threads specifically about you guys already. I've read the "We'll plan to lose by X amount after X amount penalties because of:" far too much today.

That's you. I've read far too many "X corps is in, Y corps is out" threads in the five years I've been posting on this board. They are usually BS and accomplish nothing at all other than to give people a chance to voice how smart they think they are, or how they think they are the Amazing Creskin, complete with soothsayer hat.

My personal favorite ones are the ones that put Phantom Regiment in sixth year after year, no matter how they did the previous year. Those people are great! They accomplish SO MUCH in posting that! And the kids in the corps? I'm sure they appreciate the vote of confidence. Just as they do here.

I hope every Div II and III corps goes out there and does the best they can. I couldn't give a hoot where they end up. Go Jester, for example! They are in it for all the right reasons.

And the taking over of various threads by VK people is bad. People come to this thread looking for another boring conversation about who is in and who is out based on absolutely nothing at all. I only responded to the thread because I found something amusing.

I am sorry. Really.

Edited by festive

is that still in "no particular order"??? so we're pretty much predicting who is going to make it to the last day?

if so, here are my thoughts too: (in no order, just who will be there finals night)

Spokane Thunder

SCVC

BDB

Raiders

Revo

Spartans

Surf

Impulse

Fever

Memphis

Teal Sound

OC

I think its going to be a fight between Citations, Dutch Boy, and Spokane for a spot in finals night. From what I hear Citations is going to have a pretty sweet show. Everyone will be holding their breath semis night for those three corps placements. I'll put Spokane down as taking that spot though. Theyre one under estimated corps on the rise.

Also, the top 4 spots finals night will probably be between SCVC, Surf, Spartans, and BDB. No particular order.

I got the feeling that Phirefenix's post was in finishing order, but I could have been wrong.

That's you. I've read far too many "X corps is in, Y corps is out" threads in the five years I've been posting on this board. They are usually BS and accomplish nothing at all other than to give people a chance to voice how smart they think they are, or how they think they are the Amazing Creskin, complete with soothsayer hat.

My personal favorite ones are the ones that put Phantom Regiment in sixth year after year, no matter how they did the previous year. Those people are great! They accomplish SO MUCH in posting that! And the kids in the corps? I'm sure they appreciate the vote of confidence. Just as they do here.

I hope every Div II and III corps goes out there and does the best they can. I couldn't give a hoot where they end up. Go Jester, for example! They are in it for all the right reasons.

And the taking over of various threads by VK people is bad. People come to this thread looking for another boring conversation about who is in and who is out based on absolutely nothing at all. I only responded to the thread because I found something amusing.

I am sorry. Really.

I don't have anything personal against corps at any level, coming back or going out. I've been marching for 7 years, and seen far too many leave in that short an amount of time. I'm excited to some new blood enter the mix. I don't want to demean what VK is doing. Nor do I wish to seem pretentious in my posting. I saw that the topic of the thread is predictions (which are always a heated discussion) and wanted to contribute an opinion. If anyone wants to continue discussing this with me PM is best.

D2/3 all the corps wont suck , but wont get any credit because they are omglolz!!11! top 12 D1 .