2. SCVC

3. Teal Sound

4. BDB

5. Jersey Surf

1. Revolution

2. Memphis Sound

3. Impulse

With a little VK in there

But, we'll probably be disqualified for birthing a live calf on the center X during the ballad!

VK has to prove that they can be as talented as they can entertaining. I know that was always a balance that the old Velvet Knights aspired to. You can have all the props in the world, but if you don't have the chops, you don't have the score...and we all know if you don't have the score, you don't have the finals spot. I'm not saying that they can't do it, I'm just saying that talk is cheap and very soon, they will be at the bat.

But, we'll probably be disqualified for birthing a live calf on the center X during the ballad!

Well now that's just silly... :P

VK has to prove that they can be as talented as they can entertaining. I know that was always a balance that the old Velvet Knights aspired to. You can have all the props in the world, but if you don't have the chops, you don't have the score...and we all know if you don't have the score, you don't have the finals spot. I'm not saying that they can't do it, I'm just saying that talk is cheap and very soon, they will be at the bat.

Excellent point.

And we can't wait to see what happens either!

But come on...birthing a calf on the field, that's gotta be worth some type of GE!

Well now that's just silly... :P

Who said anything about being silly! This is drum corps and we're taking this very seriously! Do you know how hard it is to plan when to inseminate the cow so it can birth Finals night?!?!?!

Months have gone into the planning...the cow has been at rehearsals learning her drill, (you should see the dot book).

Oh no, my friend, we are taking this very seriously.

(And now, more coffee!!!) :P

I keep forgetting Gold is going to finals. I think Div 3 will be interesting. new predictions:

1. Revolution

2. Memphis Sound

3/4. Impulse/Gold

5. Oregon Crusaders

well see how vk does. haven't heard too many great things about the percussion section, but i know the brass line is a pretty good size for div 3.

I keep forgetting Gold is going to finals. I think Div 3 will be interesting. new predictions:

1. Revolution

2. Memphis Sound

3/4. Impulse/Gold

5. Oregon Crusaders

well see how vk does. haven't heard too many great things about the percussion section, but i know the brass line is a pretty good size for div 3.

Isn't Oregon in Division II?

Oddly, I pretty much agree with this idea.

I also agree.

btw, We'll have to see how VK turns out. Anxious to see.