White Sabers May 12th & 13th Camp

^OO^ This coming weekend, May 12th and 13th, the White Sabers will be holding camp at the Newark Middlie School, located at 701 Pierson Street, Newark, NY. On Saturday, practice will be from 1-9pm and Sunday from 9am-12pm. We will be staying at the school on Saturday night. Anyone still on the fence for this year, come on down and give us a try. You will be glad that you did. It's going to be a great year!!!

Leslie Amico

Business Manager

White Sabers

^OO^ This coming weekend, May 12th and 13th, the White Sabers will be holding camp at the Newark Middlie School, located at 701 Pierson Street, Newark, NY. On Saturday, practice will be from 1-9pm and Sunday from 9am-12pm. We will be staying at the school on Saturday night. Anyone still on the fence for this year, come on down and give us a try. You will be glad that you did. It's going to be a great year!!!

Leslie Amico

Business Manager

White Sabers

Please keep the noise down Sunday morning..........it's the only day of the week that I get to sleep in past 3:45AM!!!!

If I get the chance Saturday I may stop in ( I'm not marching this year Kyle). It is only 4 blocks away.

Edited by contra331