Hey Everyone,

I just finished a redesign on the HYPE website, you can check it out at www.thehype.ca

mp3s of the entire show (Finale output) can be found under 2007 Season.

There have been some rumours flying around about our corps, you may or may not have heard them. They have been spread by members of a rival corps - I will leave it at that. I am here to reassure everyone that the corps membership is very strong (15 brass, 10 battery, 12 guard, 6 pit, 2 DM = 45 members) and we are going on a full tour to Pasadena this summer. Anything you hear to the contrary is completely false, and I ask if you hear such rumours to correct the individual telling it, as that type of behaviour only places undue stress and anxiety on our members. Thanks.

I hope to see some of you at a stadium sometime this summer!

Cheers,

Adam

Good luck guys! I didn't get to see your show live last year but I watched a video of it and I really enjoyed it. I checked out the midi of the opener and it sounds great! I hope you guys have fun this summer and I'll see you in Pasadena!

Rumours? I haven't heard anything coming out of the HYPE camp all winter. Other than the fantastic job the Ladies at Legacy did with their first winter in competiton. It's nice to finaly have some updates about the corps! As a staff memeber of one of the few Canadian corps left, let's hope we (HYPE & DB) can really show what Canada is all about on the field in Pasadena!

Well, the rumours about us haven't been coming out of our camp.

If you do happen to hear something about the corps that is in disagreement with my original post please correct the individual(s) talking trash. Thank you. :)

And I hope you would do the same :) By not hearing anything I simply mean information since the original show designed was posted here back in the late fall, and whether or not Pasedena was still a go. So it's nice to have more info.

Canadian Drum Corps is at it's weakest point ever, and our two groups need to show we can still bring it like only Canadians can!

And I hope you would do the same :) By not hearing anything I simply mean information since the original show designed was posted here back in the late fall, and whether or not Pasedena was still a go. So it's nice to have more info.

Canadian Drum Corps is at it's weakest point ever, and our two groups need to show we can still bring it like only Canadians can!

Canadian Drum Corps is definitely at it's weakest point. Kingston Grenadiers (all-age) aren't competing anymore. We were Canada's representation for quite a few years in DCA. Membership decline is the name of the game.

Canadian Drum Corps is definitely at it's weakest point. Kingston Grenadiers (all-age) aren't competing anymore. We were Canada's representation for quite a few years in DCA. Membership decline is the name of the game.

Geez, that sucks !! :ph34r::wub: <**>