Why I Miss The Fun!

This weekend I found myself thinking about drum corps. I was thinking back to the fun I had with the Crusaders and all the friends I had. I started thinking about all the hard work that went in to putting the show on the field. The cold May weekends with rain and the excitement of getting to that first competition. From there, every show after that and how can we improve from the previous week.

I thought about friends...Mike Linton, Donny Allen, Gary Goldstein, Poots, Sledge, Mike Martin and all the rest of the horn line as well as the percussion section.

I miss the contests and the corps...Statesmen, Brigs and Grenadiers (that was usually the show). Chatting with Joey Pero and then all the chatting at retreats.

I miss that! I love being with my wife but I miss all that hard work!

Best of luck to all of you this season!!!!

This weekend I found myself thinking about drum corps. I was thinking back to the fun I had with the Crusaders and all the friends I had. I started thinking about all the hard work that went in to putting the show on the field. The cold May weekends with rain and the excitement of getting to that first competition. From there, every show after that and how can we improve from the previous week.

I thought about friends...Mike Linton, Donny Allen, Gary Goldstein, Poots, Sledge, Mike Martin and all the rest of the horn line as well as the percussion section.

I miss the contests and the corps...Statesmen, Brigs and Grenadiers (that was usually the show). Chatting with Joey Pero and then all the chatting at retreats.

I miss that! I love being with my wife but I miss all that hard work!

Even though I am busy all season (and loving every minute) with junior corps I miss being out there, too. More than the performances, I miss the rehearsals and the times afterwards at the "Club Soda." My times with Cru were amongst the best in my life.

Even though I am busy all season (and loving every minute) with junior corps I miss being out there, too. More than the performances, I miss the rehearsals and the times afterwards at the "Club Soda." My times with Cru were amongst the best in my life.

I remember The Club Soda!

Too bad you live so far!

Keep us in your hearts!