San Antonio Corps Housing

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I see, once again, that Northside ISD will not be hosting a corps at any of their schools (besides Reagan, but that's Crossmen's home for now). WTF do I pay over 3 GRAND per year in school taxes for?! Oh wait! I forgot about the new multi-million dollar Natatorium behind my neighborhood. Yeah, because TX is know for its world-class high school swimmers and divers.

Sorry, off topic a bit...just had to rant. ^0^

See everyone in the lot...

yeah... I'm with you. Geographically too it seems. Of course, Reagan isn't in NISD, but that even makes it worse. My $3k and yours together...they can't even host one friggin corps for two days???!!!

swimming schwimming. :worthy:

I think they'll be at Brazoswood HS for the Houston show and then depart for San Antonio on Friday evening since Clute, Texas is located in the Houston area (about 45 miles south).

But, I'll be at the Vanguard rehearsal for sure. Brazoswood HS and Clute are just 10 minutes down the road from me. I'm excited.

Man, they have a LOT of driving to do 'cause Clute is about 80 miles from the Houston show site in Cypress. When they leave for San Antonio, there aren't any really easy ways to get around to I-10 other than Highway 36 which is another long drive through bayou country.

Vanguard regularly stays at Texas State University, wouldn't be surprised if that's where it was again this year.

Man, they have a LOT of driving to do 'cause Clute is about 80 miles from the Houston show site in Cypress. When they leave for San Antonio, there aren't any really easy ways to get around to I-10 other than Highway 36 which is another long drive through bayou country.

Yeah, 36 is pretty much the direct route to hitting I-10.....for what it's worth I travel that road frequently when I need to get out of Houston fast and onto I-10. There are little to no lights and the speed limit isn't bad. SCV will probably take 288 though to Clute, depending on which direction they are coming from.

OH my GOD, old man Morgan is back?!?! Ewan at his finest??

Rumor(from a very very reliable source) says that Phantom is staying at Elgin HS for this show.

who's my reliable source you say? The brother of the Elgin HS band director B)

OH my GOD, old man Morgan is back?!?! Ewan at his finest??

Rumor(from a very very reliable source) says that Phantom is staying at Elgin HS for this show.

who's my reliable source you say? The brother of the Elgin HS band director B)

That's probably the Friday before San Antonio... unless they decided they didn't want to drive all the way to their housing site in Floresville that night. Cadets will be at Hendrickson HS on Friday then Lehman on Saturday.

I feel so bad for them staying at Floresville. Water is nasty, and there are plenty of bugs, not particularly close to the Alamodome or ANYTHING for that matter.

Cadets however are staying 10 minutes from me at Lehman, sweet.