Oh boy, have you missed a lot of action on this forum, lol.

Raiders are indeed going Div II, Memphis is dropping down to Div III, and it's been highly speculated that OC is also moving down to Div III. VK is going to be Div III.

Both Raiders and Surf DIV 2 this year? I'm pretty sure the corps were in the same div years ago, and have a friendly in-state rivalry going, but this summer should be good with both groups pushing eachother for bragging rights.

Has there been some change in numbers or some reason why alot of these corps are dropping to division 3?

I guess I'm just not well versed in these matters, but I enjoy division 2/3 corps, if someone wants to explain or direct me to the rules, I'd appreciate it.

Div II corps have more than 80 members, Div III corps have between 30 and 70 members, and if a corps is between 70 and 79 members, then the corps has the option to go Div II or Div III. So I would assume that these corps just lost members...as to why they did, I don't know.