Turf Spray

I have been hearing a lot about "turf spray" and that it should be packed for tour.

I, along with others have posted in topics asking what this is but to no avail.

If someone could please explain what this stuff is, and if possible provide a picture that would be

very appreciated.

Derek

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

people seem strangely reluctant to talk about it. i dont understand.

LMFAO...I love this man. I thought turf spray was only used in Star. Yes, rookies must bring enough for everyone. Also, be sure to be the first to volunteer for the "impossible situp." There's no better way to make a great impression on the vets.

It is in a can, kinda like a can of spray paint. It should be available in most hardware stores. Most returning vets should be able to tell you where to find it in your area, because they had to buy it when they were a rookie as well.

Hope you have a great year marchin on the turf!

From what I've gathered it's something vets tell rookies they can't do without on tour, but it doesn't exist. Which is why no one answered your question about what it actually was.

I'm also guessing this is a midwest/east corps thing, because in my five years of corps on the west coast I never heard it mentioned once.

From what I've gathered it's something vets tell rookies they can't do without on tour, but it doesn't exist. Which is why no one answered your question about what it actually was.

I'm also guessing this is a midwest/east corps thing, because in my five years of corps on the west coast I never heard it mentioned once.

i think it's a select midwest/east corps thing haha. I'm not a rookie at my corps and i've never heard of it (and my corps is in the midwest/east)

.... :blink: