Colors

I absolutely adore almost any shade of maroon and tan on the floor.

A recent trend in flag colors (borrowed from a guard I won't mention) is blue tan and gold......it might sound strange but looks gorgeous.

Who got first in SO in 06? I liked what they wore, flashy but not too flashy.

So what colors are you guys into?

I like unusual color combos that you don't see every day. Maybe mint green and terra-cotta or apricot and purple. I do really like the chocolate brown/aqua blue combo, but of course it's been WAY overused in home decor.

This year I thought Aimachi was probably the most beautifully designed guard; just breathtaking. Other great ones were Center Grove, Choctaw, Carmel, Mt. Juliet, and Fantasia (who knew black and white could be so great?)

I like navy blue with the tan floors as well. Maroon looks good with strawberry pink (doesn't work well for the male members though!).

Turquoise with chocolate brown are so complimentary, I love them, but I also agree that they've been way overdone, especially in '06. I'm really digging shades of purple right now: plum with lavendar and amethyst.

Who got first in SO in 06? I liked what they wore, flashy but not too flashy.

So what colors are you guys into?

that was cheshire hs who won SO in 2006... they had the white outfits and those headpiece things... they were different..

this year uniform wise i really liked shenendehowa hs, avon hs, seminole hs, blessed sacs, aimachi, gates chili hs, laurens hs, nei, onyx, naples hs

I love unusual combinations - as stated by several others, I love blues & browns together; also enjoy oranges and blues.

I also really like a nice simple white flag. Understated, elegant, powerful. Well... maybe not so much powerful, though I guess it can be... yes, it is powerful.

Choctawhatchee's show this year was gorgeous!

that was cheshire hs who won SO in 2006... they had the white outfits and those headpiece things... they were different..

Ah yes, I knew it wasn't Chino, but a school with C-h somethin'....thanks.

I loved Empire 05s uniforms for the train show.......very nice looking.

also enjoy oranges and blues.

I have a special love for oranges and blues. Both my high school and university colors were orange & blue.

I love to see guards who explore the entire color wheel/spectrum in a show. Avon's floor last year (06) was so simple, yet SO effective. One of my all time faves.

I also loved Phantom's floor this year.