Network Drum & Bugle Corps post info

Oldbones,

Just went yet again to the web-site and got his email address (ex.dir@networkcorps.org), and I called him as well. His cell is listed as: 1-518-221-2608. I directed him to the DCP web-site and your comments. His response was if give him your telephone number he will call you, or feel free to call him. He was a former Director / Drill Designer / Parent & Mentor to many for 13 years of a community based Drum & Bugle Corps in Bed-Sty Brooklyn named Quest, as they had many challenges and obsticles.

Call the guy, he's been cultivating youth to have higher esteem for themselves apparently for a long time. By, the way why are you micro-analyzing stuff, you must have a motive.

Oldbones,

Just went yet again to the web-site and got his email address (ex.dir@networkcorps.org), and I called him as well. His cell is listed as: 1-518-22-2068. I directed him to the DCP web-site and your comments. His response was if give him your telephone number he will call you, or feel free to call him. He was a former Director / Drill Designer / Parent & Mentor to many for 13 years of a community based Drum & Bugle Corps in Bed-Sty Brooklyn named Quest, as they had many challenges and obsticles.

Call the guy, he's been cultivating youth to have higher esteem for themselves apparently for a long time. By, the way why are you micro-analyzing stuff, you must have a motive.

My Bad Bones,

1-518-221-2608

Whoa..........Old Bones

It appears that you might have intrepreted his comments incorrectly, as he never mentioned a corps especially a classification of a Division. Matter of fact, I took from his open letter that he was addressing his membership, as to why go onto the field un-prepared as now time will allow them to be better. You really should take a look and absorb what you are reading, as it seems that whoever you are you want to stroke some type of fire, or put a nasty spin on what's written. Again no corps, or division was ever mention. Stop Spinning Wheels.

I am sorry, I do see what you are saying. Not spinning wheels. Not stroking a fire. I just misread it.

As I stated above. I do wish your corps the best of luck. I look forward to seeing another east coast corps on the field in 08.