Tentative Regional Schedule

la mejor

I am glad the New England area has the South Brunswick Power Regional. The only thing I hope is that it is NOT at South Brunswick High school. If it is I would feel cheated out of the "power" regional experience due to the gymnasium size. It is a great venue for a regular regional but it lacks the arena feel most power regionals have. I am anxiously awaiting the announcement of the location!

Pittsburg is exciting, it’s nice to have a regional back in Pennsylvania. I anxiously await the announcement of that location as well!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time SBVE hosted the Power Regional two years ago it was at the Soverign Bank Arena in Trenton.

Time will tell if it will be there again.

It was completely ignored, which really sucks for guards who do well. Part of what happens at worlds is based on not being unknown going in, and when WGI gives no coverage, those guards are at a disadvantage.

i agree.... one example for me is Etude winning IA in 2006... when i heard/saw that they won IA i was like where they heck did they come from and who are they lol...

Pittsburg is exciting, it’s nice to have a regional back in Pennsylvania. I anxiously await the announcement of that location as well!

I heard that the Pittsburgh regional is supposed to be held at Norwin High School.

• 4 weeks later...
Another year without a regional in New York. Maybe someone will step up before it's too late.

I agree, there has always been a regional in ny. I used to March with Clinton, years ago. I used to love to go to the regionals.

Does anyone know how Clinton did at championships? I looked on the midyork site and didn't see them listed for any show or championships. They used to be an amazing colorguard. Especially when they were directed my Navetta.

If anyone can help me that would be great.