Blue Devils Concord Pavillion Concert!

I would say anything is secretive that came before the internet, considering, most did not know the first thing about what other corps were doing until they saw them.

As far as being secretive, I don't know if I would call it that, maybe being cautious, or maybe some corps just don't feel like they have to put info out until shows, considering, not one of us is entitled to this info.

To be totally honest though, when corps have kept things secret the last few years, I have been disappointed in the "secret" when it is revealed, for the most part. But I am also very cynical and not impressed by the whole "shock and awe" campaign of most groups, but what the #### do I know.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking... another "poor Vanguard"/"hate on BD" thread.

Well, I could say something about how Hopkins is even crazier than "poor Vanguard and hated BD." Then it would probably turn into a "hate-on-the-Cadets" thread.

or

I could say how the Cavaliers music is loud and melodic. Then people would comment that I am crazy, and we would argue about the greatness (or not) of Cavalier music.

Would that make you feel better?

• 1 month later...