Kilties Death Camp Report

Great review JC!! :worthy:

So we're thru our opening statement of Nella Fantasia, opening number of Gaelforce, Eli's Comin' production number and.............next up this coming weekend, "Of Tartan Hearts & Warrior Souls" to close out the show.

Only 2 brass positions left open as of this date. Could maybe add one snare and one tenor, if an applicant has the "chops" to eventually work in............

Next camp June 9/10 and it looks (so far) like a beautiful weekend coming up for Kiltie drum corps............ B)

Please move this to the DCA section.

Great review JC!! :worthy:

So we're thru our opening statement of Nella Fantasia, opening number of Gaelforce, Eli's Comin' production number and.............next up this coming weekend, "Of Tartan Hearts & Warrior Souls" to close out the show.

Only 2 brass positions left open as of this date. Could maybe add one snare and one tenor, if an applicant has the "chops" to eventually work in............

Next camp June 9/10 and it looks (so far) like a beautiful weekend coming up for Kiltie drum corps............ B)

Love the review. Looking forward to seeing the Kilties in action. From what I have read the show seams a difficult one to perform. With the season already upon us, is it achievable for someone to come in and learn it before your first show? With two brass positions open I am asking for myself ;) I play Soprano.

Love the review. Looking forward to seeing the Kilties in action. From what I have read the show seams a difficult one to perform. With the season already upon us, is it achievable for someone to come in and learn it before your first show? With two brass positions open I am asking for myself ;) I play Soprano.

The Kiltie staff would not push anyone to be ready by the first show if just recently applying and attending this upcoming camp.

Although, the corps staff would offer detailed personal attention to certainly make it possible.

We have a season filled with shows................

Visit HERE!!!