Official Carolina Crown 2007 Narration Topic

This topic is solely devoted to the narration that will be used in Carolina Crown's 2007 production. As the season goes on and more people have seen the show, we will be able to comment on it in more detail. However, for now, I'd like to know the basics from those who have heard it. What is the content? How much of it is there? Is it played on top of the rest of the corps or by itself? How is it presented? Just a few questions I have to start this off. This is one of the most important (and disappointing) issues to me regarding the upcoming season, finding out that my most anticipated show ever is now one I have absolutely no desire to see, so I'd like to have more information.

Edited by Hrothgar15

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you just wait until you hear and see it for yourself? There is no reason to ruin your desire for a show before you've heard it just because there is rumored narration.

How is this "official?"

I included that in the title so that it would gain recognition and people would have a single place in which to discuss the narration, instead of making multiple topics like was done with the Cadets last summer (most of them by me).

Why don't you just wait until you hear and see it for yourself? There is no reason to ruin your desire for a show before you've heard it just because there is rumored narration.

Of course there is a reason, that reason is called "narration in a drum corps show." To me, narration ruins shows.

JUNE 16 WEBCAST.........................talk to me about this when I see show.

To me, narration ruins shows.

Some things are better left unsaid, or at least said in a more diplomatic fashion. Pretty much everyone on this board has lately, fortunately.

Edited by smj02

Some things are better left unsaid, or at least said in a more diplomatic fashion. Pretty much everyone on this board has lately, fortunately.

Did you have something and delete it? If so, I would really like to hear what you had written, if you don't mind.

Read it again.

apparently, he doesn't want to see it, but he want's to hear about it.

Not that I understand that. But, to each his own. :huh:

Did you have something and delete it? If so, I would really like to hear what you had written, if you don't mind.

Check your PM...