New Uniform Pics and Discussion

So for those of you who haven't seen the Bluecoats this year, let me introduce a few members:

Soprano screamer

hughes01.jpg

Smoking-hot Mellophone chick

rizahaw.jpg

Center Snare

havoc01.jpg

Contra section leader

alex01.jpg

Colorguard Captain

izumi01.jpg

Over-age member nobody knows about

bradley01.jpg

And last but not least....

The Drum Major!

lust.jpg

(more like Assistant DM :P)

roy01.jpg

THE DM

alphonse01.jpg

5th Bass

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not robot. He's an empty suit of Armor with a 11 y/o boys soul attached to it. I'm thinking that Furher Bradley is the real Drum Major

fuhrer.jpg

And what about Major Armstrong? I'm not sure I see his personality as a Contra.

Alex_Louis_Armstrong_flexs_FMA.jpg

I'm thinking that Furher Bradley is the real Drum Major

Nah, hottie drum major chick wins out as DM. You want an old man's junk in your face all summer?

And what about Major Armstrong? I'm not sure I see his personality as a Contra.

The Contras I knew were a gritty bunch of guys. Besides, this guys name is Louis Armstrong! He's gotta play a horn.

old.jpg

The old lady in the background looks like she can bake a mean cookie!

I don't think you all could be anymore off topic...

~>conner

I don't think you all could be anymore off topic...

~>conner

You're right, this topic has officially jumped-the-shark. But hey, at least it keeps us off the street and away from gang violence.

Seriously, back to the topic at hand. Uniforms....

Did Blue Devils ever explain why they put those white stripes on their uniform? At first I thought it was an idiomatic effect having to do with Godfather (pinstripes), but now I see it as more of a "stutter" effect created by the assymetry. This is similar to Broken Arrow's uniform design in which the white part of their uniform creates uneveness in their motion (from far away).

Thoughts?

Edited by Quiksilveric

Yeah, it's definitely time for a tasteful, "Women of DCI" calendar. Ultimate fund raiser $$$$$

February - The Sheharazade CG soloist (SCV 04). I picked this month because the girl was super petite, and FEb is the shortest month.

May - The blond DM girl in the glasses (Cadets '92). She looked like she had a sunny personality.

July - Jessica Allen in the '99 uni. Goes well with a summer month.

October - The current Renegades DM. EVIL and OCT are a good fit.

December - Kristy Spears in her 1997 uni. Because it's my birth month :P

Haha. Good call. Don't forget Barbara Maroney(sp?), the '83 and '84 Cadets mello soloist. She's without a doubt the hottest one-armed girl I've ever seen. (No sarcasm involved. I idolize her.)

You're right, this topic has officially jumped-the-shark. But hey, at least it keeps us off the street and away from gang violence.

Seriously, back to the topic at hand. Uniforms....

Did Blue Devils ever explain why they put those white stripes on their uniform? At first I thought it was an idiomatic effect having to do with Godfather (pinstripes), but now I see it as more of a "stutter" effect created by the assymetry. This is similar to Broken Arrow's uniform design in which the white part of their uniform creates uneveness in their motion (from far away).

Thoughts?

I believe that BD put the stripes on their unis last year because it signified the whole puppet on a string thing. If they wanted to go for pinstripes, it would have made sense to just keep the pants/unis from 04-05.

I don't know why they kept them on this year.

~>conner

What about the school girl from the '88 Suncoast show and the entire 2005 Cascades guard?

Haha. Good call. Don't forget Barbara Maroney(sp?), the '83 and '84 Cadets mello soloist. She's without a doubt the hottest one-armed girl I've ever seen. (No sarcasm involved. I idolize her.)

Ooh, Barbara Maroney! She was definitely a cutie. Anyhow, I hope the aforementioned women ended up with Horn players for husbands. Horn guys pay the bills, Drummers drum 'til they're broke.

Edited by Quiksilveric