The Cavaliers 2007 Show

Does anyone else find it odd that there really hasn't been any talk of The Cavaliers' show for this season? What are the musical selections? Has anyone been to a rehearsal or anything?

It would be great to hear more about their show. Well, it would be great to hear just a little about the show, considering there hasn't been any talk of it.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what The Cavaliers are going to do with this show. And I have heard that the beginning is around 208, and they jazz run a lot.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard they're singing!

(Ducks and covers!!!!)

I hear they have someone doing poetic readings of the text of Billy Joel's songs in the background throughout the show - amplified!!! (ducks and covers behind "mellos")

Well I hear that they have a grand piano on the field and it's going to be amplified and the singers are going to come out from inside the piano.

(Leap frogs over Marshamello and cover behind!)

how, creative

:doh:

Well I heard they weren't going to play a single note. They were just going to move for 11 minutes while Billy Joel narrates.

Oh, sorry, that was Cadets. Wrong thread.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! b**bs

Your move Cadets :doh:

Well I heard they weren't going to play a single note. They were just going to move for 11 minutes while Billy Joel narrates.

Oh, sorry, that was Cadets. Wrong thread.

Hmmmm...interesting. I heard that the Cadets horn book is pretty ridiculous this year. Mellophones playing a ton of notes.

But that's just what I heard.

Actually....a serious question....is a piano allowed within the rules?? :doh:

They are always quiet this time of year......nothing new year.....topic done!! :)