White Sabers Camp and NEW DRUMS!

The White Sabers Drums and Bugle Corps will be rehearsing this weekend June 16th and 17th IN Dansville. The Corps is PROUD to Annouce that for this season and beyond, The White Sabers will perform EXCLUSIVELY with YAMAHA Marching Percussion! We have already recived our 1st shipment of Equipment, and we are THRILLED!! In addition to YAMAHA, the percussion section will be playing with and sponsored by: VIC FIRTH Sticks and Mallets, REMO Drums Heads and World Percussion, and will begin phasing in Zildjan Cymbals!

More on this will come later.

This is your time to join us!

We have openings in our Snare and Tenor lines.

We are looking for 1 (or 2) Bass Drums, and 1 to 2 members in our Front Ensemble with Mallet focus.

Please visit www.whitesabers.org for directions and membership information.

Edited by bbwsperc

I heard about this! Great news!

The White Sabers Drums and Bugle Corps will be rehearsing this weekend June 16th and 17th IN Dansville. The Corps is PROUD to Annouce that for this season and beyond, The White Sabers will perform EXCLUSIVLY with YAMAHA Marching Percussion! We have already recived our 1st shipment of Equipment, and we are THRILLED!! In addition to YAMAHA, the percussoin section will be playing with and sponsered by: VIC FIRTH Sticks and Mallets, REMO Drums Heads and World Percussion, and will begin phasing in Zildjen Cymbals!

More will come On this will come later.

This is your time to join us!

We have openings in our Snare and Tenor lines.

We are looking for 1 (or 2) Bass Drums, and 1 to 2 members in our Front Ensemble with Mallet focus.

Please visit www.whitesabers.org for directions and membership information.

Certainly happy to hear this great news for the corps but just to help you in the future...re-read what you write and check spelling. I realize we all like to type out our posts and send them out right away. I try to make sure I don't have spelling errors

Exclusively

percussion

sponsored

Zildjian (and I'm a brass player)

It's the educator in me...sorry!

Edited by KeithHall

Another great camp, with four more members added into the corps. Spots are filling up, but we always have room for you, so check out the website: www.whitesabers.org for more information. I do not believe their is a corps out there that eats better than the White Sabers and the price is very reasonable. You owe it to yourself to pay us a visit!