Arrow Music Organization

The Arrow Music Organization had their annual family show on th 14th of June. All three corps were in attendance for the first time in their brand new uniforms. The Arrow Org. proudly wears First Impression Uniforms.

Ranger's Arrow: Their first performance was a little bit on the rough side. Although it may have been rough, the crowd seemed to love their rendition of 007. Head Drum Major Clark Dailey said "Wow.....this is one of most energetic shows I have ever conducted. The closer is the fastest of them all beings as its a techno remix(our version) of the main 007 theme." All the parents, fans, and the rest of Arrow Org seemed to really love this show. Ranger's Arrow will be making their first DCP-i performance tomorrow in Jacksonville, FL. Without further ado I present to you Ranger's Arrow Drum and Bugle Corps uniforms designed by the amazing Mr. Brent Becker!!!!

RangersArrowuniforms.jpg

Broken Arrow: Being the second to perform that evening they were really good. The show seemed to go along well with the crowd. There were some bad spots in it such as drill not lining up right, a dropped flag,...etc. Broken Arrow in the end came out well performing Pirates of the Caribbean. Next I present Broken Arrow Drum and Bugle Corps uniform designed by Brent Becker:

BrokenArrowUniforms.jpg

Cresent Arrow: They were the first to perform that night and wowed the crowd with their amazing uniforms, marching, music, and guard work. Like I said about all the other corps, there were some rough moments. Being based out of England, it is hard to get to and from home and the US. Presenting their show British Invasion: Music of the 60's, you better watch out cause...THE BRITISH ARE COMING, THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!!!(hehe :P )

CresentArrowUniforms.jpg

And now here is a hint for one of the corps Winter Program. This corps is excited and can't wait to get it on the field!!!

rangersarrowbanner.jpg

(here is another hint....no its not scarface!!!)

So see if you can guess the show. If you get it right....you will win a chocolate chip cookie and a redbull. (this does not count for Wayne and Danny...ya'll know why)

-Thomas Thawley

Arrow Org. Executive Director

Amazing uniforms as usual from Mr. Becker. :huh:

Amazing uniforms as usual from Mr. Becker. :huh:

Thanks....he is the BEST uniform designer to ever come to DCP-i or FMB!!!!!! So you don't want to try and guess my winter show lol.

What is the home town of the AMO?