Season Is here! We Need you!

Hi everyone. The season is off and running.... The show is complete.... we have competed once and we were fairly successful... We still have those three pesky spots to fill. If you have the time we sure could use you. This weekend we are at home rehearsing for the Bayonne exhibition. So we have Saturday all day and Sunday all day to get those blanks filled. Come down and be part of the corps for 2007 you will not regret your decision.... Come and check us out. We are for real. This summer will be a blast..... For information please e-mail us at cabsinfo@yahoo.com or give us a call at 973 709 0500 ext 1532.... Looking forward to hearing from you....

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This weekend we are in Hawthorne for the weekend... with a quick stop in Bayonne for that great show.

Come check out the corps...If your interested in marching please get in touch. 973 709 0500 ext 1532 cabsinfo@yahoo.com... check out our schedule at www.cabs.org

We are still looking.....Interested please give me a call 201 304 1232 or at work at 973 709 0500 ext 1532...

Well like Mike has said.. We got the First show out of the way so part 1 of the hard stuff is done.. We still have those last few spots to fill and Part 2 of the Hard stuff will be completed. So those of you that wanted to march or wants to march You still have a chance..

To the younger folk who might have tried for a Jr corps and maybe did not make the cut or did not get out of school until it was too late here or need to work and can't do jr's yet here is your chance to March and Gain some marching experience. Learning from a Very Talent staff.. The brass Staff alone has Three staff members with JR Championships (all with Cadets different years. 1 in the 80 1 in the 90/s and 1 in 05 as marching members) and Two marched the 03 championship year with us. What does that have to do with anything.. Well They are good thats all I can say and people will learn from them. Along with visual Design of Bobby Jones with Visual lead by Eric Robertshaw I think those are all good things..SorryI don't think I know those are good things.

Come join us for the ride lets see how far with your help we can we can take this.

Hope to see ya.. If not now see you from the field.. :)

Edited by Bond624

If anyone feels hesitant because you might not know anyone well, let me tell you my story:

I came to the Cabs at the 2006 open house knowing some people, but not really having friends in the corps. I was 14 and really not all that good, but I was taken in, shaped up over the winter, and ended the season knowing that I had found where I want to spend the rest of my drum corps career. So the moral of the story is: show up, work hard, and you'll make great friends and great memories and you'll never want to leave.

-chas

If anyone feels hesitant because you might not know anyone well, let me tell you my story:

I came to the Cabs at the 2006 open house knowing some people, but not really having friends in the corps. I was 14 and really not all that good, but I was taken in, shaped up over the winter, and ended the season knowing that I had found where I want to spend the rest of my drum corps career. So the moral of the story is: show up, work hard, and you'll make great friends and great memories and you'll never want to leave.

-chas

Wow I couldn't get a better endorsement then that...I joined when I was 17...except for my wife and children the greatest experiences of my life were with the Caballeros. Come make great memories with the corps. for info dial 201 304 1232 or 973 709 0500 ext 1532 or e-mail us at cabsinfo@yahoo.com.....check out our web site at www.cabs.org

Wow I couldn't get a better endorsement then that...I joined when I was 17...except for my wife and children the greatest experiences of my life were with the Caballeros. Come make great memories with the corps. for info dial 201 304 1232 or 973 709 0500 ext 1532 or e-mail us at cabsinfo@yahoo.com.....check out our web site at www.cabs.org

Ditto on the "greatest experiences of my life" quote there. My wife and I were lucky enough to become Cabs together, after both marching other places for years,and we still feel like the Cabs are our second family , FIFTEEN years after we last marched!

As biased as I admittedly am, believe me when I say I'm trying to shoot straight here - For those of you who weren't in Wildwood, this year's corps is one very special group of Caballeros. You would be doing yourself wayyyyyyyy wrong if you pass up the chance to become part of this family, especially now. I would be all over one of the trumpet spots myself if I didn't have to make a living by sometimes working on the weekends - So to whoever's reading - Take "my" spot! You will NEVER regret it!

Ditto on the "greatest experiences of my life" quote there. My wife and I were lucky enough to become Cabs together, after both marching other places for years,and we still feel like the Cabs are our second family , FIFTEEN years after we last marched!

As biased as I admittedly am, believe me when I say I'm trying to shoot straight here - For those of you who weren't in Wildwood, this year's corps is one very special group of Caballeros. You would be doing yourself wayyyyyyyy wrong if you pass up the chance to become part of this family, especially now. I would be all over one of the trumpet spots myself if I didn't have to make a living by sometimes working on the weekends - So to whoever's reading - Take "my" spot! You will NEVER regret it!

It was great to see you guys this weekend! Thanks for the well wishes and the pep talk. It definately lit me up! Now if you can use your seniority at work and get your but in a spot, things would be complete!!!

Hey It can't be that long ago the two of you still look like young kids... Anyway thanks for the Bump.... We are looking forward to a great season....I hope that individuals that are reading take advantage and give us a call. 201 304 1232 cell or 973 709 0500 ext 1532 work or e-mail us at cabsinfo@yahoo.com...Hope to hear from you soon..

Thanks

OK so I grew up with this organization and will always be a fan now that I am not marching. I highly recommend if your on the fence to join the successful organization. You will become part of a family that will be part of for the rest of your life and also receive a great muscial education on top of it all.

BTW- I had a chance one weekend before the season to go and watch rehearsal of the 2007 version of this great corps and from all the staff right down to every member of the corps you can see the determination to make the 2007 edition of the Hawthorne Caballeros the best of their 61 year history.

I am so impressed I think I wil may come out of retirement in 2008.

Good luck the rest of the season my family. I will be cheering you on.