Why did my thread get deleted?

SF2K4

I've been on the wrong end of the "copyright stick" here on DCP a few times (notably for posting those Green Tradition and Cadet Tradition videos) but there's no way that posting that video of the Cadets playing Back to the Future was any kind of infringement. It's not a show song, it's a parade tune/pratice song and even if it WAS a show tune the Cadets posted their ENTIRE show up on the internet anyway... so please, not to be a PitA, but someone tell me why my thread was deleted?

I'm assuming it's because of this clause:

NO LINKS to audio or video recordings, other than those specifically provided for public viewing on the corps' or DCI's website, will be permitted on the Drum Corps Planet and affiliated sites' forums.

But that irks me for 2 reasons... one, again, The Cadets already posted their show tunes... and two, is a warm-up/parade tune not a lot like parking lot stuff for the battery? And I've never seen anyone have a problem with any lot video/audio, so...

Our policy is, if it's not an officially released video intended for the public, with links to it on their website, then it's not allowed.

I'm assuming it's because of this clause:

But that irks me for 2 reasons... one, again, The Cadets already posted their show tunes... and two, is a warm-up/parade tune not a lot like parking lot stuff for the battery? And I've never seen anyone have a problem with any lot video/audio, so...

Just because the Cadets are playing Back to the Future somewhere besides the competition field doesn't mean the music and arrangement aren't copyrighted.