COME JOIN OUR TEAM!

if you believe the hype, great.

if you don't buy into the hype, great.

let's just chill until they start playing shows. until then, it's all "he said, she said" on how the season is going, and that doesn't help anything.

i love my mempho...901

Ditto!

Go Mempho!!! :laugh:

Edited by lara87

As an alumnus of Sound and a Charter member, I can say that I now know how it feels when people post negative responses toward one's corps. All I can say is that I am proud of Memphis regardless. It so easy to talk when you do not know the story, but perhaps it's best to just lay low until you actually see the production. I can't wait to see the show, and I'll be proud no matter what!

901 Mempho!!!!

As an alumnus of Sound and a Charter member, I can say that I now know how it feels when people post negative responses toward one's corps. All I can say is that I am proud of Memphis regardless. It so easy to talk when you do not know the story, but perhaps it's best to just lay low until you actually see the production. I can't wait to see the show, and I'll be proud no matter what!

901 Mempho!!!!

I'm an alumnus of MB3 so I feel I CAN ask questions about some things especially since I have donated to the Memphis Sound in the past. Nobody is saying they aren't proud of this organization.

It reallly makes me angry that it's come to the point that when people ask questions they are being labeled "Negative" about something.

I don't see anything wrong with wanting to know.

I'm not as concerned about the production as I am about the way the corps is being run. I'm more concerned about that then anything.

They shouldn't be on this board worried about what people are saying anyway, they should be practicing on their spare time or resting.

Edited by Lancerlady

I'm an alumnus of MB3 so I feel I CAN ask questions about some things especially since I have donated to the Memphis Sound in the past. Nobody is saying they aren't proud of this organization.

It reallly makes me angry that it's come to the point that when people ask questions they are being labeled "Negative" about something.

I don't see anything wrong with wanting to know.

I'm not as concerned about the production as I am about the way the corps is being run. I'm more concerned about that then anything.

They shouldn't be on this board worried about what people are saying anyway, they should be practicing on their spare time or resting.

So how is this different then when you were upset with people and their concerns about Madison's scores. Not aiming to pick a fight, just wondering. I mean Memphis sounds like they're doing what they can, just like Madison, but you were sure on top of people when they were trying to ask questions of what was going on with them.

So how is this different then when you were upset with people and their concerns about Madison's scores. Not aiming to pick a fight, just wondering. I mean Memphis sounds like they're doing what they can, just like Madison, but you were sure on top of people when they were trying to ask questions of what was going on with them.

:huh:

I'm just asking questions about what is going on with the organization and when did it become such a bad thing to "ask questions"? I wasn't coming after people for asking questions about Madison I was talking about how they were writing them off (so to speak).

No comparison.

Move on nothing to see here.