COME JOIN OUR TEAM!

Hello to all.

I hope that everyone is having a great summer. The Memphis Sound Drum and Bugle Corps is off to a great start and we are very excited about presenting our program, "Harmonic Voices" to the world starting next week. 2007 has proven to be the most talented and exciting drum corps to date and is sure to lead the drum corps on its path to becoming one of the premiere ensembles of its kind.

We still have openings in the the Trumpet section and one baritone opening. We are also interested in members wishing to join our colorguard to enhance the production.

If you are looking for a great opportunity with an amazing group of talented members, and a world class staff. Check us out!

Interested persons should contact:

Andre Feagin (brass caption head/director) andrefeagin@yahoo.com

Todd Russell (colorguard caption head) zmtr2001@yahoo.com

ACT NOW! You being a part of world class organization is just a contact away!

Andre Feagin

Memphis Sound Drum and Bugle Corps

Executive Director/Brass Caption Head

wow sure seems late to be asking for some players. I heard things were rough down in memph town.It is really sucks to go from div 2 to div 3. I wish them the best of luck next week. So is it just memphis and revoution competing in div 3 for the first couple of shows.

the who

I don't know what's going on either, every time I try to contact somebody to try and help out with the Memphis show, we get no response, except that somebody will contact us..then nothing.

I'm just going to go and enjoy it (hoping that it's still on).

But I guess we'll find out pretty soon uh? :blink:

im flying into Tennessee Monday to fill the trumpet hole and i just finished talking to Andre Feagin the brass caption head/director, he told me that im gonna be pretty impressed by the corps and that he thinks right now the corps is performing better than any year before. I think its gonna be a good year for Memphis

I don't buy it.... sorry. That's great your going to fill a hole but of course he's going to 'sell' the corps to you. Anyone trying to fill the corps would do the same thing.

IF they are doing so great, why the drop to div 3? Why cut the ties with Arlington HS? Why all the hush hush? To just say "the corps is performing better than any year before" by someone who JUST took over the corps, as well as tried to change to corps song a month before movein (thank you alumni for sticking up for tradition), is a little out of line.

if you believe the hype, great.

if you don't buy into the hype, great.

let's just chill until they start playing shows. until then, it's all "he said, she said" on how the season is going, and that doesn't help anything.

i love my mempho...901

I don't buy it.... sorry. That's great your going to fill a hole but of course he's going to 'sell' the corps to you. Anyone trying to fill the corps would do the same thing.

IF they are doing so great, why the drop to div 3? Why cut the ties with Arlington HS? Why all the hush hush? To just say "the corps is performing better than any year before" by someone who JUST took over the corps, as well as tried to change to corps song a month before movein (thank you alumni for sticking up for tradition), is a little out of line.

What do you mean they "tried to change the corps song?" :rolleyes: (They can't change history no matter what).

Harmonic journey sounded interesting at the March camp.

BTW Some of us MB3 alumni have tried to step up to help this corps but we've been sort of pushed out of the loop just a little fyi.

Edited by Lancerlady

Best wishes to Memphis Sound, can't wait to see you on the field.

I am adopting a new phrase 'Either your actions help the situation or it hurts it, there is no in between'

Edited by FrontierDirector