1 Spartans 70.100

Div III

1 Citations 58.100

2 7th Regiment 49.900

3 Targets 43.400

Edited by Huntington Mallets

Spartans mom

And your point is?

I merely stated that I was interested in their show. I'm curious as to how they will project the concept of Tarot on the field. I really don't care who did the show called Tarot - I would be interested to see how it played out. Will they have drill formations that are the same as Tarot layouts for readings? Will it be implied? Will it be literal? You get my interest in the show now? They were at the show mentioned in this thread. Others I'm interested in were not.

I'm interested to see how Teal is doing this year and neither kid marches there any more.

I'm interested in seeing how Cavaliers do with the Billy Joel show And So It Goes. Does that make me a Cavaliers mom?

Peter, Brass, Teal Sound '01-'04, Corps to be named later '05-'07 (ages out this summer at a stadium near you)

Loves to spoil the surprise endings!

No need to get your panties in a bunch ma'am

And your point is?

I merely stated that I was interested in their show. I'm curious as to how they will project the concept of Tarot on the field. I really don't care who did the show called Tarot - I would be interested to see how it played out. Will they have drill formations that are the same as Tarot layouts for readings? Will it be implied? Will it be literal? You get my interest in the show now? They were at the show mentioned in this thread. Others I'm interested in were not.

I'm interested to see how Teal is doing this year and neither kid marches there any more.

I'm interested in seeing how Cavaliers do with the Billy Joel show And So It Goes. Does that make me a Cavaliers mom?