BD 2007

I think that it was cool to do that, fun too. But, to have the best product of sound, you don't want to blow out your chops in the pregame warmup. you know?

Maybe they should wheel all the performers out in wheel chairs so they don't get hurt walking to he performance field before the show. While were at it, they should be served all their meals so they won't trip over curbs and stuff. While were at it, they should have a huge tent over the football ield so thy don't get burned while rehearsing.

Are you kidding me?

These guys play their show for hours every day. Do you really think a 30 second warm-up is going to negatively affect them whtsoever, especially after so much playing every day for two plus months? I think warming up te chops with F tuning or anything is great just before step-off.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't hurt me at all, cranking it out in 84....

I woud've like a little more 80s stuff aside from Pegasus,,,,

You mean you marched in 84??!!

Maybe they should wheel all the performers out in wheel chairs so they don't get hurt walking to he performance field before the show. While were at it, they should be served all their meals so they won't trip over curbs and stuff. While were at it, they should have a huge tent over the football ield so thy don't get burned while rehearsing.

Are you kidding me?

These guys play their show for hours every day. Do you really think a 30 second warm-up is going to negatively affect them whtsoever, especially after so much playing every day for two plus months? I think warming up te chops with F tuning or anything is great just before step-off.

hey... i'm not saying they shouldn't play Bb tuning, but they're getting a much better sound this year than last year....

i highly doubt you'll find anyone that would say that FFFF for 30 seconds doesn't affect your sound.

and you know.. they might have to require huge tents to cover the field so nobody gets seriously burned by Al Gore and his global warming.

Edited by hydeuphonium

I think they should go back to spats

... and the black and gray uniforms.

Maybe I'm just old, but I thought I heard a riff from "Channel One Suite" in the show somewhere.

and you know.. they might have to require huge tents to cover the field so nobody gets seriously burned by Al Gore and his global warming.

I heard the corps has been buying Carbon Offsets. :P

Edited by DCIHasBeen

Maybe I'm just old, but I thought I heard a riff from "Channel One Suite" in the show somewhere.

channel one?? where at exactly.

HAHA. so i could care less what the title and concept of the show is at this point cause i like this show just by all the "ideas" from other shows throughout BD's history.

now.. on the actual show idea.. I hear the evil music, I hear the Ascension part, and i love it! but I not quite getting the Heaven part. hahah "you need JESUS!!"

anyways, hopefully that will be get tweaked and this show will become my all time favorite.

channel one?? where at exactly.

HAHA. so i could care less what the title and concept of the show is at this point cause i like this show just by all the "ideas" from other shows throughout BD's history.

now.. on the actual show idea.. I hear the evil music, I hear the Ascension part, and i love it! but I not quite getting the Heaven part. hahah "you need JESUS!!"

anyways, hopefully that will be get tweaked and this show will become my all time favorite.

Oh, the heck with the good and evil, I just like the whole getting my face ripped off part. :)