Any guesses regarding Cadets Tag Ending to Be Added?

Also type in Cadets 2007 on that website not to be named and you get some clips from them in Alpharetta. . .you know, on that website not to be named. *wink wink*

If I had happened to see anything looking like clips, which of course I didn't, I would probably say that sections that were shown were GREAT. AND, I loved the narration in them, since in those parts at least, it was sooooo interesting and nicely integrated. Reminds me of something from...I think.. the original "Fantasia" film...where the different instruments are explained and illustrated...very fun. A little like Peter and the Wolf too.

Had there been any shots of the 'trick' poles, I could also say that I now understand how the work - different silk at each end..duh. I couldn't picture it.

My vote goes for the App. Spring closing. Perfect tribute to the 20th anniversary of that show. It had better include the backfield exit, representing the Cadets going on to the next new thing...

:laugh:

It does at least seem intuitive to believe they would start and end the show with App Spring?

I will throw other peoples babies if this is the case.

I just hope it happens before they leave the east coast :(

eating babies is better.

:P

Just add Malaguena at the end ^OO^

Hop has already mentioned there will be a 1 minute ending to be added at a later point in the season.

It seems obvious, but does anyone else think this will be Appalachain Spring - 'Simple Gifts' and maybe another dissolving company front a la the '87 or the quiet ending from '87.

It would fit given the opening of the show - honestly the App Apring opening doesn't make sense really without a tag at the end also.

Thoughts?

<trolling>

I predict that the show will end with a narrator saying something like, “…and that is what WE BELIEVE!” Maybe the voice will also say, “The End.”

Then as the band (sic) marches off the field, a solo amplified voice will say “tap, tap, tap” as they troop the stands.

As far as music, maybe Cadets will play the "Since I Fell For You" tag from Blue Devils 1988.

</trolling>