Selling my Trumpet!

Hi you guys! I am selling my trumpet on ebay. You can view the listing at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

It is a Conn in like new condition. It has only been used once at an Armed Forces Day performance. It is in almost new condition. I got it directly from a music store. It comes with a hard travel case and cleaning accessories. I am selling to get an American Heritage trumpet for my service in Bugles Across America.

Edited by CourtOfHonorMember

No offense, but... It would be much easier to sell if you put a Brand name and Model Number in the description on here, or on your auction... or both. Looking at it, I would never buy it because I have no clue what i'm getting other then that it is "only used once." How do I know its worth $600?

Patrick

Edited by Patrick_D

No offense, but... It would be much easier to sell if you put a Brand name and Model Number in the description on here, or on your auction... or both. Looking at it, I would never buy it because I have no clue what i'm getting other then that it is "only used once." How do I know its worth $600?

Patrick

It is a Conn

i know it isn't the model # but he clearly listed the brand name in his post and in the ebay listing.

Yes, he edited his post after mine. Must have done the same on Ebay... yep, just checked... a new headline and even a new picture.

Look at the time of his edit, and the time of my post.

Patrick

Edited by Patrick_D

Thanks for the advice guys! Yep, I fixed it right after you posted. Does it look like it's worth $600, or should I have lowered the price? Thanks!

I have lowered the price to $500

Hi you guys! I am selling my trumpet on ebay. You can view the listing at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

It is a Conn in like new condition. It has only been used once at an Armed Forces Day performance. It is in almost new condition. I got it directly from a music store. It comes with a hard travel case and cleaning accessories. I am selling to get an American Heritage trumpet for my service in Bugles Across America.

your desire to volunteer for Bugles Across America is admirable! have you checked out the Kanstul bugle? I have one in silver plate I got for $225 NEW from Pick Music. It's made in America, top quality, great sound, and a great value. it's about half the price of the Getzen Field Trumpet (I think that's the one you're referring to). It would be a great bugle for your volunteer work.

The auction is still on. I dropped the starting price to $350.