What has happened to Madison Scouts

I have to admit....ever since ageing out of Colts in 1999, Ive not really see a bunch of show....about 5-6 per year. But I just don't understand how a Corps can go from being consistently in the Top 6 ....to looking like they will be lucky even to make Semis. I know they missed finals once since I aged out....but they reovered, right. In my honest opinion, and this is just my opinion.......The Scouts lost their identity when Scott Stewart left the picture. Thoughts?

Cheers,

Josh

058.jpg

sorry guys.....I dont live on this forum nor do I have time to read EVERY last one as you two appearantly do. If you dont like the thread....here's a thought.....dont read it or reply......(content removed, no personal attacks or profanity please - EE)

Cheers

JJ

Edited by Eddie

that wouldn't happen to be a picture of you in your signature in your original post, would it jj/josh?

Edited by GGarrett

sorry guys.....I dont live on this forum nor do I have time to read EVERY last one as you two appearantly do. If you dont like the thread....here's a thought.....dont read it or reply......you dont have to prove to us what an AS***** you are.

Cheers

JJ

Little sensitive aren't you. They were just advising you that there are MANY, MANY, MANY threads on this same topic.

I didn't see anyone being an As***** until....