DCP POWER POLL

Well at least one other person offered to submit their votes and I will also. Sorry I don't read every nook & cranny on here and I guess I missed it the first time. Let us know if we can still participate!

Same here. Missed the original announvement but I would be glad to contribute if possible.

Sorry, I was just just flexing my math muscles (I'm not teaching this summer and needed the work out).

I actually understand that this is just a game and really doesn't have to have much significance in any sense of the word, so don't worry about the distribution or the central limit theorem and have fun!

BC and Eric - It's good to see someone shares my dimented sense of humor on DCP.

BC - Good luck to your corps and see you at the big shoe in Rochacha!

Matt, thanks for the congrats on your signature. I just read it. You are totally a class act.

Dude... Govies and Chops are truly two corps forged of the same family. If Chops ever folds, you better have a mellophone ready for me.

Bite your tongue. Chops ain't going anywhere. We'll always have Tremendous Blast (I hear they're going b-flat/f this year).

We'll always have Tremendous Blast (I hear they're going b-flat/f this year).

According to some, that's Tremendous Blasphemy!