Name 1 corps you do not care for........

And tell us what that corps would do to make you change your mind?

For me, it would be the Cadets.. They have an incredibly talented hornline.. If they just stuck to songs and arrangements like from their standstill pieces (like at TOC, Jetsons, etc), got rid of their narration and props, and just put on a solid entertaining non-hoppytized non-band show.. I would be all over that. :ph34r:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So....in essence, you're asking people to give their closed minded opinion whilst keeping an open mind to other's closed minded opinions?

So....in essence, you're asking people to give their closed minded opinion whilst keeping an open mind to other's closed minded opinions?

isn't drum corps great?

:P

~>conner

Chops Inc. from the Twin Cities. If that senior corps could ever add a honline then maybe, just maybe I would like them.

There colorguard always seems like they have only half of there show ever done at most local shows and there

horn line plays with zero musicality. They bore people to sleep with there horrible intonation and little entertainment value

the last five years. They should strongly consider going back to being a parade corps only.

Yea...that sounds about right...

I dont see how this thread could possibly be a good thing

Pioneer because they are consistently horrible with brass, percussion, and color guard.

That's what matters most to all of you, right? Brass and percussion? You guys dog on The Cadets up and down for what they do. Well, here's a corps that can't even cut it with the two "foundational" elements of drum corps.

They haven't made semi-finals since 2000. The past three seasons they've scored under a 72 at Quaterfinals. Ugh.

Of course, my mind and ears are open to improvement. I applaud their effort though.

Edited by CadetsFan08

And tell us what that corps would do to make you change your mind?

For me, it would be the Cadets.. They have an incredibly talented hornline.. If they just stuck to songs and arrangements like from their standstill pieces (like at TOC, Jetsons, etc), got rid of their narration and props, and just put on a solid entertaining non-hoppytized non-band show.. I would be all over that. :ph34r:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Cadets..... Loose the narration and rabbits and tables - forever!

I think that this thread is in poor taste. Seven posts in and I already see two classless posts that tear into a corps without even offering ANYTHING positive. I am guessing the lock will happen soon...