Nice review. I did not see the show but watched the Dome show on FN. My observations echo your review for the most part.

I look forward to seeing all the corps at the CV home show in two weeks.

Looking forward to seeing you again Ed. Did you ever find your hat?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the reviewer and the judges have two differing opinions on what they saw that night. Might that be possible?

there is no way that this is possible

j/k

Glad nobody commented on my dropping my tenor mallet during our off-the-field cadence after the Shenandoah Sound show (besides me). What can I say, my hands were sweaty and slippery!!!

//love the Corps vets show. I know the source material quite well and loved how it was used on the field.

Glad nobody commented on my dropping my tenor mallet during our off-the-field cadence after the Shenandoah Sound show (besides me). What can I say, my hands were sweaty and slippery!!!

//love the Corps vets show. I know the source material quite well and loved how it was used on the field.

No worries dude. I think we've all dropped a stick/mallet once or twice.

I find it a little funny that there was a show in Woodstock and Kingston the same weekend..........tee hee

(Woodstock, NY is about 15 mins away from Kingston, NY)

carry on

Woodstock, GA.. not NY (though may already know that).

Thank you for the well-written review! Honestly, I think people come to expect great things from Alliance's percussion and when they do not see it, they feel "disappointed." I can see how this would have been the case. That being said, what they are doing is in a different league then their southern competition this year. Should be fun to see what happens at the next show (the most important one thus far)! It has been great to see these two groups battle back and forth all summer... it really has been back and forth! Great time to be a DCA fan in the South!

Thank you for the well-written review! Honestly, I think people come to expect great things from Alliance's percussion and when they do not see it, they feel "disappointed." I can see how this would have been the case. That being said, what they are doing is in a different league then their southern competition this year. Should be fun to see what happens at the next show (the most important one thus far)! It has been great to see these two groups battle back and forth all summer... it really has been back and forth! Great time to be a DCA fan in the South!

so I've heard...... :thumbup:

Really? Come on you don't think the "tee hee" gave that away?

Geez some people need a sense of humor adjustment :thumbup: