Lights out on Blue Devils!

Wow. Too funny. Props...

"The Show must go on!"

Good stuffs. :thumbup:

"Niner Noise", an affiliate of BD Entertainment, was performing during Monday Night Football recently when THIS happened.

DON'T STOP!!! :thumbup:

The Blue Devils just can't escape getting the lights turned out on them huh?

Here's the same thing happening at the Concord show in 1999!

My crew and I were making an audio recording of that '99 show from the top of the GE box and lost a bit of it until we could switch to remote power.

From that vantage point, the performance was a real treat, and a clinic on how to persevere through adversity. Having said that, I suspect most drum corps would have done the same. We're all just wired that way.

So, if the 49ers move to Santa Clara, will the NFL allow BD to continue to play for them or will they enforce SCV's territorial rights (like the A's ongoing attempt to move to SJ, labeled as Giants' territory)?

So, if the 49ers move to Santa Clara, will the NFL allow BD to continue to play for them or will they enforce SCV's territorial rights (like the A's ongoing attempt to move to SJ, labeled as Giants' territory)?

Truth is, BD should be playing at the Raiders games, since Concord is in the East Bay.