Complete section turnover?

Was that Uri Bassilian??

Maybe? I'm not really sure, all I know is the story of the full rookie contra line in 1997. From what I've heard, there were multiple people eligible to return after the 96 season, but chose not to for one reason or another, so all rookies.

Maybe? I'm not really sure, all I know is the story of the full rookie contra line in 1997. From what I've heard, there were multiple people eligible to return after the 96 season, but chose not to for one reason or another, so all rookies.

Doesn't look like it was. I found the alum listing and he's the only "Bassilian" on the list.

I asked because he DID have DCI experience....he was the entire contra section for Nightfire in 96 (and our member of the year). Tried out for BD immediately following the 96 Santa Barbara show (which was our last gig ever), but didn't make it. Went for SVC the next year and marched 2 years...I think he was section leader in 98.