What is your single favorite show from each year of the last ten years of DCI?

i finally have a lazy enough day at work to do this thoroughly. i'll include this year as one of the ten

2017. 1. SCV, i describe their show as a blitzkrieg this year. 2. BK, their strongest hornline to date and i like the design even if the judges don't. 3. Cavies because its a show that i want to see again and again, its so off the wall. 

2016. A weak year for me as far as shows go. but 1. Academy, lovely show and they played the heck out of it. 2. BK, fantastic and emotional. 3. SCV because im a homer and didn't really feel much for other shows. 

2015. The only year since 2009 where I didn't go to finals. 1. SCV, pure imagination was amazing, as was their creativity. 2. BK, you can see a pattern. ive adored their existential shows. 3. Crown, that was a fantastic show

2014. 1. SCV blow your face off show. 2. BK because who doesn't like to cry in drum corps? 3. Colts because i actually enjoyed it alright!

2013. 1. SCV because its impossible for me to not love their shows. 2. Crown, e=mc2 was fantastic all around. 3. Spirit, really liked their style here.

2012. I wish i could say all of the shows, this was one of the strongest years top to bottom for design in my opinion. 1. SCV, music of the starry night was "this is what SCV should be now" moment. 2. Phantom, oh that was a good show. 3. Jersey Surf, my friends and i lost our minds seeing it live in allentown, the show was a party. 

2011. 1. Boston this was a great boston show. 2. Crown Rach Star was so fun. 3. Madison, tears. 

2010. 1. Cavies, this show was just...madness 2. BK i enjoyed their book even though they really struggled with it. 3. Bluecoats. in retrospect a very underappreciated show, at the time it was so controversial. 

2009. 1. SCV holy moly that show got my juices flowing. 2. Colts, i really thought they should have made finals. 3. BK this show was cute as hell

2008. 1. Bluecoats, the knockout was a great show and probably my favorite bloo show of all time 2. Phantom because im human. 3. BK, knight rein is underrated.

• Like 1