Sign in to follow this  
Tad_MMA

YouTube Videos

Recommended Posts

The Cadets put out a DVD set honoring the 20th anniversary of their threepeat. Aside from the performances which are already available online, there are two fascinating conversations about how they got where they are -- or were. I think everything is uploaded properly (and I hope they leave it -- there's some great history here).

My channel is Vee 10, and the first vid is at

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now we need someone to post a video of the 84 show showing all the great stuff the corps did but never made it on the DCI video's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ghost said:

Now we need someone to post a video of the 84 show showing all the great stuff the corps did but never made it on the DCI video's.

Do you mean a High Camera tape where you actually SEE the company front develop and happen? I swore I saw the full semi final show on YouTube, but I can't find it now. I'll try to upload my copy, but it's old and a bit grainy by now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Tad_MMA said:

Do you mean a High Camera tape where you actually SEE the company front develop and happen? I swore I saw the full semi final show on YouTube, but I can't find it now. I'll try to upload my copy, but it's old and a bit grainy by now.

Yes.  Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't get me going on camera shot selections in 83-84....just God-awful.

83 BD snare accel in the drum solo missing...

84 Cadet front missing...

84 BD last 30 seconds of the show on Gino and Duane rather than the rest of the drill...

Pretty sure others can point out crappy shot selections

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

Don't get me going on camera shot selections in 83-84....just God-awful.

83 BD snare accel in the drum solo missing...

84 Cadet front missing...

84 BD last 30 seconds of the show on Gino and Duane rather than the rest of the drill...

Pretty sure others can point out crappy shot selections

I'd commit a felony or two to see the last minute of BD 1986 high camera. I basically know HOW they get to the company front, but I need to relive it.  Plus, I'd like to "judge" BD vs Spirit in Guard. (ahem)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.