Official DCI Quarterfinals Discussion Thread

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm judges seem a little grumpy on the first group out of the gate....wonder where they will make the adjustment if they loosen up as the night goes or will they keep stingy

Edited by blueorginal

Southwind 79.525

Mandarins 78.550

Pacific Crest 77.250

Esperanza 76.200

The Magic 75.975

Troopers 71.675

Pioneer 71.525

Kiwanis Kavaliers 68.600

Hmm...looks like the hope of Mandarins making Semis this year has dimmed a bit....

I wonder how Southwind will fall in place with Cap. Reg and the Cascades. That score should be enough to put them ahead of the Mandarins and in Semis. I really hope Soouthwind does not get the "bad end" of going so early.

I wonder how Southwind will fall in place with Cap. Reg and the Cascades.  That score should be enough to put them ahead of the Mandarins and in Semis.  I really hope Soouthwind does not get the "bad end" of going so early.

Their score should be enough to put them in. I hope Seattle and Capital can post higher than 78.550 that way we will know they are in. Congrats to Southwind! It looks like it will be more of a dog fight for 15th, once we find out if Seattle, and Capital have made it in. All three of these corps have been outstanding this year, and it shows in the level of performance.

Did i just read it correctly?

A TIE FOR 17TH!!!

Yowza...if that is true...great for all of the bubble corps!

Peace!

Edited by decompressed