Less "Yowza" tonight?

It seemed to me that there was alot less "Yowza Yowza Yowza" coming from the Blue Devils tonight than a few weeks ago.

Did they make a change to the narration since the Blue Devils were in Dallas on July 21?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently yes.

They could still stand to get rid of a few (dozen) more, though :P

I thought the reference to Boston ("there's a couple here from Alaska, and one from Boston, Massachusetts") wasn't too clever and was a bit patronizing (might have been okay if they were the hometown corps). When I saw them at their home show it was Alaska and Yuba City, California. Don't know if they have been changing the second name across the tour or if they are just doing it for Finals week.

It seemed to me that there was alot less "Yowza Yowza Yowza" coming from the Blue Devils tonight than a few weeks ago.

Did they make a change to the narration since the Blue Devils were in Dallas  on July 21?

Yeah, there was less Yowza tonight, but it's gonna take a heck of a lot more than cutting out a few Yowza's to fix that debacle of a show. That show is the worst designed BD show I have ever seen, and I've seen them all since 1978. Such a disappointment in show design for a corps that continues to field amazing talent in its ranks.

Compared to WHO?

There's a reason that Phantom was a point ahead of them tonight...

"Yowza" is the new "M-word" of drum corps