Marion Cadets Announce Plans For Return in 2007

The Marion Cadets Drum & Bugle Corps have announced plans for their return in 2007. We are currently seeking membership for all sections and looking for instructors to fill out our staff. Our first camp will be held December 8-10 at Cadet Hall in Marion,Ohio. For more information,please visit http://www.marioncadets.org.

Edited by MC1Cadets

Great news!!! I remember them back in 1972 at a show in Bellefontaine, OH before our first US open. Didn't they wear short sleeve blue shirts with gray pants?

That's a possibility. I'll check the Corps hall at camp. I bet we have a picture of that year somewhere. And I hope to see lots of new faces to teach at our audition camp coming up as well. Feel free to contact the corps with any questions what so ever. You may also contact me on here or by email if you would like any more information. All musicians are welcome, the brass staff we have already would be glad to teach anyone a brass instrument that's willing to put in the work to learn and march with it in our Drum Corps! See you there!

David Krcil

Brass Caption Marion Cadets

Winter Visual instructor

So cool! Another corps rises again! Best of luck!

Garry

I hope you have better luck getting the corps on its feet this year than you did last year.

best of luck MGC

~>conner

Always great news to have a corps on the comeback trail!

Short sleeves (black), grey pants, is correct! Kind of had that Blue Stars vibe going!

Anybody have scores from that show in Bellefontaine 1972? I think Mello Dears, Beverly Cardinals, Royal Coachmen, Marion Cadets were there...ah, maybe Buckeyes too.