Airing of Grievances

Addressing a moderation issue is one thing, but it also should not be handled within the thread in question either, as it completely takes away from the purpose of the topic at hand, which lately has been the discussion of something within junior corps.

If anything, take it in here to the member service center. We can address an overall moderation issue within this area, however if it's an issue with one particular moderator, then yes, take it to PM, and leave it out of the thread in question.

Dealing with it in the thread will do nothing but hijack the topic, and make us have to split it into here anyways.

Just a thought.

Addressing a moderation issue is one thing, but it also should not be handled within the thread in question either, as it completely takes away from the purpose of the topic at hand, which lately has been the discussion of something within junior corps.

If anything, take it in here to the member service center. We can address an overall moderation issue within this area, however if it's an issue with one particular moderator, then yes, take it to PM, and leave it out of the thread in question.

Dealing with it in the thread will do nothing but hijack the topic, and make us have to split it into here anyways.

Just a thought.

That's fine, and understandable....but not every mod and admin issue should be closed, or discussion outright cut out of a post. I've seen a lot of that lately...some warranted due to trolls...but some not.

Bringing it here is one thing...but "here" is all the way at the bottom, in one of the least clicked parts of the entire forum. Perhaps there should be a link to the "Customer Service Forum" stickied at the top of the most active areas of the site, especially during the season when we see the most users here.

Right now, this is where discussion comes to die...as I'm certain 80-90% of traffic doesn't ever see this forum. With this many users, I think Daniels original post needs to have a wider audience, and moving it to where more eyes are might be beneficial.

After all, this site is here for the members...nothing like getting them involved. :)

Putting the link at the top of the forum is a good idea.

I will go ahead and do that in both of the DCI and DCA forums.

Thanks Bawker.

I see it's time for the annual "happy, happy" post here....to remind us all of what idiots and chimps we are for having an opinion that either isn't "rah rah" drum corps/DCI/DCA, or goes against moderator/administrator discretion.

This is why I call him the future ex-Mr. McIntyre. :worthy: