Buffalo(ed)....

I'm going to go out on a limb and call Madison in last place ... (This is sad.) :(

I think I'm gonna cry.

Those words shouldn't even be thought of; but this year...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go out on a limb and call Madison in last place ... (This is sad.) :(

every competition people predict scouts ahead of people and they come in last so maybe with this post they will beat omeone.

I hate the tired comments, I mean seriously, corps kids have always worked on a weird sleep schedule, if that's an indicator for a bad show, then there's a problem, and these staff's need to learn to teach the kids to dig a little deeper and get some stamina.

I hate the tired comments, I mean seriously, corps kids have always worked on a weird sleep schedule, if that's an indicator for a bad show, then there's a problem, and these staff's need to learn to teach the kids to dig a little deeper and get some stamina.

Need a Kiltlifter there Todd?

anyone know estimate time of scores?

I will estimate scores will be in around 10 pm EST..... Show started at 7 pm, with 6 competing corps and 2 alumni corps ( mighty St. Joes and i forget the other.... so factoring in 17 min per group with a break, i figure around 10:15 ish

Edited by DCM