G Bugles for sale:

(8) 2-Valve G Sopranos DEG Chrome $100 each

(2) 2-Valve G Flugels DEG Chrome $100 each

(4) 2-Valve G Mellos DEG Chrome $125 each

(2) 2-Valve G Frenchies DEG Chrome $125 each

(8) 2-Valve G Baritones DEG Chrome $150 each

(2) 2-Valve G Euphoniums DEG Chrome $165 each

(4) 2-Valve G Contras DEG Chrome $400 each

Will sell piece by piece, or $4,500 takes lot. Great for mini-corps/parade corps/youth music group.

Pick-up preferred, but will charge additional actual shipping costs from Pittsburgh, PA area.

Payment by Paypal please.

Thanks for looking.

To bad you ween't selling these 2 years ago. We could have used them in Anaheim, CA. when we started buying one bugle at a time.

Come out and see the Kingsmen Alumni Corps dress rehearsal on Wednesday, Aug 8 at Long Beach Veterans Stadium. We will have two other corps performing. For $10 you will have great seats and see history made before our show at DCI on Friday. Parking is most likely free.

We will have just finished 5 days of camp and will be ready to blow the stadium down. It looks like the final count in the horn line is at 140.

Don't need to talk about the guard, all you have to do is read the comments about our show on July 14 at Long Beach Veteran's Stadium. The 24 rifles, 32 flags and 20 plus in the National/Honor Guard is worth the price of admission by themselves.

I will have Two King K90's for sale if anyone is interested. These would be good canidates for a Kanstul conversion kit. With a reasonable offer we would commit to selling and deliver after our show. These two play great and have performed well with us. They are missing losts of silver plate but with a little buffing, who knows.

Thanks for everyone's help on DCP the past two years.

Joe Rybus,

Diplomats 1967-1970

Velvet Knights 1970-1971

Anahein Kingsmen 1972-1974

Kingsmen Alumni Corps, Co-Founder and purveyor of G Bugles 2005-2007

I will have Two King K90's for sale if anyone is interested. These would be good canidates for a Kanstul conversion kit. With a reasonable offer we would commit to selling and deliver after our show. These two play great and have performed well with us. They are missing losts of silver plate but with a little buffing, who knows.

Thanks for everyone's help on DCP the past two years.

Joe Rybus,

Diplomats 1967-1970

Velvet Knights 1970-1971

Anahein Kingsmen 1972-1974

Kingsmen Alumni Corps, Co-Founder and purveyor of G Bugles 2005-2007

I would be intrested in one of the two k-90's you have for sale. I'm sorry but i will not be out to Cali to see you all my wife and I just dont have the funds for the trip. hope you all have a ROCKIN TIME!!!!!! b**bs please let me know how much shipping would be and how much you would like for the horn i live in OHIO. thanks again

• 4 weeks later...

Are these bugles still for sale orhave they all been sold?

Looking for 2 Mellophones.

Edited by Kansan

Hey, boss man, how about getting a flugel? :blink:

Lookin for one of those as well.