crown v vanguard! 7/13

They have only been head head once this season on the 7th july Vanguard sneaked past crown. When finals comes around in august I personally think these two are going to battling it out for the 6th spot, who will have the edge on the 13th july? I think crown will sneak past by a couple of tenths!

Haven't seen SCV yet so I can't speak from logic (will see them this weekend) so I can only speak from the heart and agree with you.

They have only been head head once this season on the 7th july Vanguard sneaked past crown. When finals comes around in august I personally think these two are going to battling it out for the 6th spot, who will have the edge on the 13th july? I think crown will sneak past by a couple of tenths!

I saw SCV and Crown head to head in Allentown last weekend and I felt that Crown should have beaten SCV. SCV has a very difficult show (Especially marching) and it is far from clean yet. Crown was/is cleaner........

When its all said and done I honestly dont know who will prevail.....I am hoping Crown.....

I think SCV will take it. They've had a couple of days to clean so the show should be more solid. And yes, their show is quite demanding from what I've seen. Crazy drill and lots of playing. Crown's great, don't get me wrong, but if SCV pulls their show off solid, they'll take it. We'll see I guess.