Long Beach, CA

Nice big PHAT review in the review section for you Nancy...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice big PHAT review in the review section for you Nancy...

Ryan...you are the BEST! Great job last night (getting a little more comfortable, if that is the word) with the stupid DCI announcement and all the work you do with all the corps around So. Cal....and to top it off, always one of the best reviews! I know I appreciate all you do! Thank you.

Not everyone believes that the game MUST BE WON,

but better, HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME.

There can only be ONE first place, that doesn't mean the everyone else LOST.....it's what goals you set, and did you reach them.

I guess it's easier to complain about what the Acadmey it not doing, then to congratulate them on what they are doing.

Giving 135 young people the wonderful opportunity to perform in front on thousands of people, and then become better persons themselfs.

I tip my hat to every single person who steps on the field, and to the hundreds of people who quietly support these wonderful organizations, and to the thousands that take their time and money to come out and support this activity. You know they could be at home, or at an air conditioned movie.

Leave the winning and losing up to the others folks who borrow our green pastures.....they can knock each other out, stomp on the opponent, and dump a orange bucket on someones head.

Just go out an enjoy the moment, and remember, all corps members are winners!

Support your local drum corps, or one accross the country.

Ryan...you are the BEST! Great job last night (getting a little more comfortable, if that is the word) with the stupid DCI announcement and all the work you do with all the corps around So. Cal....and to top it off, always one of the best reviews! I know I appreciate all you do! Thank you.