The NEW "reliable Rondo"

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please explain the Kia reference for someone who's not exactly "with it" when it comes to pop culture.

KIA=the manufacturer of the vehicle.

That I get. But what does that have to do with Rondo?

KIA=the manufacturer of the vehicle.

That's obvious from the picture. What Michael (and I) want to know is what's the connection with Reliable Rondo?

That's obvious from the picture. What Michael (and I) want to know is what's the connection with Reliable Rondo?

I believe the car is named the Rondo. Hopefully, it will be much more sociable than the human Rondo. Not my favorite person on the planet.

I believe the car is named the Rondo. Hopefully, it will be much more sociable than the human Rondo. Not my favorite person on the planet.

I've found Steve to be quite an amusing, personable and friendly person. Did he kick your puppy?

I've found Steve to be quite an amusing, personable and friendly person. Did he kick your puppy?

I'd rather not say in a public forum. He has done a lot for this activity, no doubt. Esp. early on when it was a struggle just to get on PBS.

Steve Rondinaro's annual prediction= "The Reliable Rondo"

He looks so friendly and congenial now that I think of it!

He seems to be quite passionate about drum corps too!

Go figure!