I have read the last Harry Potter

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be reading the book Saturday night, instead of watching that silly DCI thing in San Antonio..............

NOT!!!

its definitely the real thing guys.. yahoo is just trying to prevent people from downloading it..

It has the book cover and Every Single Page photographed.

The one that I have: the text ends on page 759 with "The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well."

oops.. did i spoil it for anyone?? lol

even so.. do you really think JK Rowling would kill off Harry Potter... HECK NO

its definitely the real thing guys.. yahoo is just trying to prevent people from downloading it..

It has the book cover and Every Single Page photographed.

The one that I have: the text ends on page 759 with "The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well."

oops.. did i spoil it for anyone?? lol

Let's see, he started Hogwarts at 11...7 books...11+7=18. Yeah, you spoiled it for all now. The math proved that it's the real thing. :bleah:

With Ron and Harry dead, what will Hemione do? Who is the father of her child?

Elmo Blatch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! But seriosly,... I still can't believe Hermione sided with Voldemort, and then turned on him.... I wonder what will become Mr and Mrs Hermione Snape...

Let's see, he started Hogwarts at 11...7 books...11+7=18. Yeah, you spoiled it for all now. The math proved that it's the real thing. :bleah:

lol... just wait and see what I mean when I say 19 years later... oh shoot.. why not just tell you now.. Harry and Ginny have a kid... they name him Albus Severus Potter.... at the end of the book Harry is sending his son off to Hogwarts....

19 years LATER after he kills voldemort which is why the SCAR on his HEAD doesn't HURT anyMORE. lol