Madison on the move

Ha, the Alaska thing again!

For some reason someone makes that mistake every year when it comes to the Siloam Springs show. They even said we were going to Alaska for a night on our tour shirts in 05! (That's one hell of a trip between Kansas and Texas in one night!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im very happy for the Men of Madison. It has got to feel great to make such strides in such a short period. I guess we will find out in SA if these scores were inflated. Id point out that the Cadets only went up .7, maybe the judges got it right. I would have expected consistant inflation across the board last night, but Cadets score prooves otherwise.

GO SCOUTS!!!

Im very happy for the Men of Madison. It has got to feel great to make such strides in such a short period. I guess we will find out in SA if these scores were inflated. Id point out that the Cadets only went up .7, maybe the judges got it right. I would have expected consistant inflation across the board last night, but Cadets score prooves otherwise.

GO SCOUTS!!!

That would be nice but Pioneers almost 4 points. Looks like they started way out and moved to reasonable toward the end.

It sure is fun to watch!

That would be nice but Pioneers almost 4 points. Looks like they started way out and moved to reasonable toward the end.

It sure is fun to watch!

Yeah, and Pioneer still insnt at 70 :blink:

Go Scouts!

Any truth to the rumor they've learned a whole new "Stars and Stripes" show?! :P

Actually. it's Stars and Stripes off the line and then Papa don't preach by Madonna

and then the drum feature, which is Big Bottom by Spinal Tap, and the closer

is Breaking the Law by Judas Priest. I can see why their scores have gone up so much! :P