are the mods going to do anything?!

are you going to continue to let spoilers to the last harry potter book be posted? drum corps planet has been the only website for the past week that ive felt comfortable viewing. i just figured that everyone on this website was a part of the same family and we could trust eachother, and now thanks to childish and immature jerks, i have to cut myself off from the forums until i finish reading the final harry potter book. thankyou for taking drum corps away from me for these next couple days and attempting to ruin the ending to the books that have been a part of my life for the last 10 years.

First of all it's a freaking book, which has nothing to do with drum corps so if were a mod Id move this thread to the Off Topic forum. I like the harry potter movies, but books in general give me tired head.

First of all it's a freaking book, which has nothing to do with drum corps so if were a mod Id move this thread to the Off Topic forum. I like the harry potter movies, but books in general give me tired head.

just bc you dont care doesnt mean others dont

*Insert spoilers here*

Edit - Agreed.

Edited by Mello - Benji

so where are these spoilers at? i haven't seen them.